Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Enchanted Forest
This weekend we took Michael to the Enchanted Forest. He had a good time but didn't want to ride any rides and really didn't pay attention to the stuff to look at while we were in the various houses. I have to admit that it didn't really bother me that he wasn't into looking at the stuff in the houses, they're kind of creepy and old. I kind of hoped he might want to go on the rides but I'm not sure he even saw them. We pointed out the roller coaster to him but he didn't have any interest. I didn't expect him to want to ride it but I thought he might want to see what else they had. But he was happy just going through the houses. When we left we tried to hold his hand in the parking lot and he had a total meltdown! He cried and whined and kicked the back of my seat the whole way home and continued after we got home. It was a lovely end to what up until then had been a pretty decent morning : ) I don't have any pictures because Michael had our camera for about a minute and when we got it back it didn't work. I bought a new one today so more pics soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment