Last Wednesday Rick put together bunk beds for Michael. He LOVES his new beds! He couldn't wait to go to bed and he didn't want his pacifiers! He still uses them, I just throw them in bed with him before we go to bed so if he wakes up he has them. We went to Target to pick out some bedding and he picked out really cute bedding, cute but so "big boy". He didn't want any Thomas the Train or Diego or Toy Story3, he went straight for the big boy stuff. I am kind of glad he didn't want any of the character bedding because he'd outgrow it too fast, but I would still feel like he was my baby ya know? He's growing up too fast! I was gonna take more pictures but my camera batteries were too low.
Very nice beds! Maybe for a future brother????
ReplyDeleteLOL! Only if we get another miracle!
ReplyDelete