Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas with Dad

Every year we get together with my Dad before Christmas and exchange gifts.  It's just easier since this time of year is so busy.  I actually remembered my camera & remembered to take pictures-Score!  I tried to take pictures of Michael with his presents but sometimes he put the gift in front of his face.  I didn't get a lot of pictures but here goes.


My handsome nephew Trenton
Chris & Dusty





Had to get a picture of Michael & Isaiah getting along for a minute : )
Michael loves all his new toys.  He's counting down the days until Christmas so he can open more presents!  Hopefully I'll get lots of pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! He got a lot of big vehicle toys. Those will keep him busy for a while! Abby will love playing with those when we hang out! LOL

    ReplyDelete