Tuesday, March 1, 2011

It's been a while

I haven't blogged in 2 months : (  There just hasn't been any big thing to blog about.  Michael & I joined the Kroc Center.  I've been taking him to the pool a couple of times a week.  He's not a big fan, he's ok if he can touch but as soon as I have to pick him up he just clings to me.  He doesn't want to wear a life jacket and even when he does wear one he still clings.  I am trying to be patient but I'm not very good at it.  I just want him to be comfortable enough in the water to take swimming lessons.  Hopefully one day.  I babysat Abby once or twice since the last time I blogged.  Michael loves Abby & always wants her to come over and play so it was nice for him that she actually did.  She wanted to play dress up like at home or grandma's but we don't have pretty dresses & shoes at our house so she had to use Michael's Black & Decker Dress Up Set.  She worked it!  LOL  Michael needed a haircut but refused to get one so I bribed him with a trip to Chuck E Cheese, I know you're not supposed to bribe your kids but I am totally pro bribery if it gets the job done!  We invited Tawny, Tatiyana & Henry to go with us so he got to play with them too.  Let's see, what else has happened...oh yeah, my mom got lap band surgery and has lost 79 lbs!  I'm so proud of her, she's worked really hard.  OK I guess that's about all for now so I'm just going to put some pictures of the last couple of months up.









No comments:

Post a Comment