We've been sick in the Olivarez household so I haven't blogged in awhile. There hasn't been a whole lot going on to blog about either. My cousin Karrie & I took Michael and Abigail to the Gilbert House a couple of weeks ago. The kids loved it but I didn't manage to get any good pictures but I'll post some of the ones I did get.
Abby shopping in the grocery store
Michael helping Abby checkout
Trying to put together a puzzle
Gotta love the bubble room!
You can't really tell but Abby's in a bubble!
That night Michael spent the night away from us for the first time. He went to my Mom's for the night and was so excited! I thought we'd be getting a phone call at some point saying he wanted to come home but the call never came. He did really good and is looking forward to another sleepover at Grandmas.
Rick wears safety glasses at work and inevitably ends up bringing them home, Michael thinks they're cool and likes to wear them. Lately he's decided that he needs his picture taken when he's wearing them so here is a picture of him wearing the safety glasses and a couple of him without. He finally smiles when you tell him to when you're taking a picture but it's such a cheesy smile : ) Here's a few more pics.
Sportin' the safety glasses
Rick didn't want to be left out
Cheesy Michael
Smile!
Cute pictures!! I love his smile!
ReplyDelete