Saturday, June 26, 2010

Fun in the sun

We've actually had decent weather the past few days, dare I say that summer is here?  The past 2 days we've broken out the Elmo sprinkler, right now it's the only water toy we have and it just shoots out a mist, which might not seem that great, but on a hot day it feels GOOD.  This is the third summer we've had the sprinkler but yesterday was the first day that Michael actually had any interest in it.  I took some pics of him enjoying the simple pleasure of running through a sprinkler.   I think they're really cute, go figure : )

                                                                Testing the waters

                                                                  Notice he's fully clothed

                                                               The shirt had to come off

                                                                Then the shorts...

                                      He wanted his underwear off too!  It didn't happen

I tried to get him to take his clothes off in the first place but he wasn't having it.  Did you notice he's in underwear?!  No, he's not potty trained but we're working hard on it.  Yesterday he was dry all day, he even woke up that way!  He's not a fan of underwear and would much rather have a Pull-up on or his personal favorite-being naked.  Every time he wants pretty much anything I make him go pee before I give it to him otherwise it's a huge battle just trying to get him to go.  He also gets a sticker or piece of candy every time he goes.  He loves stickers!  He has never pooped in the toilet and I have a feeling that's going to be another uphill battle.  Sigh...maybe by the end of summer..maybe.

Oh yeah, did you notice Rick's mohawk?  I like it!  It's kind of different and he won't have it forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment