Thursday, January 28, 2010

To buzz or not to buzz

OK so for the second time in a row I've taken Michael to get his haircut and he won't let Crystal (who we've always gone to) cut it. He's never been scared before & I don't know if he is truly scared or if it's just his age. He's 4 weeks overdue & it's getting pretty long. I'm thinking about buzzing it, but I don't really want to I just don't know what else to do. I think he'll freak out with the clippers and it's winter so it's not exactly weather friendly but maybe if we buzz it then he will be more willing to have Crystal cut it when it grows back. But I also don't want to make him cry. So do I turn my son into a long haired hippie or what. Do you see my dilemma? If anybody actually reads this blog and has any suggestions or advice that would be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment