Saturday, January 23, 2010
Beating the winter blues
Yesterday Michael & I joined our...well I don't know exactly what the title is, we're cousins but not first cousins. I've never been good with the whole cousin thing (second cousin twice removed etc.) Anyways, back to topic we went to A.C. Gilbert House with Mike,(his mom is cousins with my dad) Tawny, Tatiana & Henry. It was so much fun & nice to break the monotony of winter and being cooped up inside. Michael loved looking at the train set, grocery shopping & playing in the bubble room the most I think. It was raining & cold so we didn't get to play outside. Michael was kind of bummed about that but no meltdowns so it was a good afternoon. Even without playing on the playground we were there for about 2 hours & it didn't even seem like we were there that long. My camera isn't working right now,(fingers crossed it's just low on batteries) so I didn't get any pictures :( Rick & I are seriously thinking about getting a membership so we can go whenever we want & go to OMSI for free. I haven't been to OMSI since 4th grade! I think it would be well worth the money. Thanks for a fun afternoon Sherrod family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment